Yakima SUPDawg SUP/Surfboard Rack
When your rig is loaded up for a multi-day trip, the Yakima SUPDawg guarantees you won't be adventuring sans SUP. The SUPDawg makes launching your board easier than ever, comes fully assembled out of the box and features integrated rollers for easy loading.
- Fully assembled right out of the box, installing the Yakima SUPDawg requires no tools and takes ten minutes, at most.
- A base rack system is required but the SUPDawg fits Yakima round, factory, aero and square bars and the premium, sleek glossy black finish compliments modern vehicle types.
- Includes everything needed to carry up to 2 SUP boards, stacked. Sliders adjust to hold boards up to 36" wide.
- Integrated strap management stows straps during travel
- Minimum required crossbar spread is 24".
- SKS locks included. Lock you boards down for apres-paddle security.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.